Debunking a Crochet Myth

Debunking a common crochet Myth - FREE Crochet Video Series - Learn to Crochet - Beginning Crochet course

One of the biggest hangups I hear from aspiring crocheters is "I'm not a Grandma! Only Grandmas crochet!"  

That is just not true!


Actually, the fastest growing age group that's actively learning to crochet is far from Grandma-age.

I want to share with you who is crocheting what (it sounds like a soap opera!  I promise you it's not!)

You can watch the new crochet video right here:

Debunking a Myth!

If you know someone who is thinking of learning to crochet, please share this video with them! 

I'd love for you to leave me a comment below the video telling me what you would like to learn to crochet.




Debunking a common crochet Myth - FREE Crochet Video Series - Learn to Crochet - Beginning Crochet course



No comments