Crochet Survey Question

Hey friends - let's talk crochet for a few minutes!


I was 8 years old when my grandmother taught me to crochet, so I don't remember every NOT knowing how to crochet. Over the years I've had a lot of people watch me crochet - especially in public - and ask, "How do you do that? Is it hard? I'd love to learn, but ... or I could NEVER do that!."

Is this/was that you?? Or maybe someone you have taught to crochet recently?

If you thought learning to crochet was beyond you, but surprised yourself by learning and loving it - I want to hear from you! If you're still in the consideration stages - I want to hear from you too!

I'm working up something special for you and I need your input.
Thank you very much for your answers - I really appreciate it! 
 Feel FREE to SHARE!

No comments