Did Mother's Day (or someone's birthday) sneak up on you? Do you need to make a card quickly and cheaply? Here's your answer!
I love a vintage style card, so I couldn't resist creating a banner or bunting style Mother's Day card. It will take you all of 5 minutes!! This would make a beautiful birthday card as well.
- Card stock or paper for card (I used a card from a set of blank note cards)
- Yarn - 7 short pieces and 2 longer pieces
- Crayon/Colored pencil/Marker
1. Create 2 lines of glue across the top of the card for your banner. Cover each line of glue with one of the longer pieces of yarn. Trim to fit.
2. Create Vs along each banner with glue. Fold your shorter pieces of yarn in half and adhere them to the glued area. Once it has dried, you could color in the area inside the Vs for a fun look.
3. Add a special message to the front and inside of your card.