A classic crochet DIY Mother's Day card


A classic crochet DIY Mother's Day card - crochet flower card

 I like to make crochet related gift cards to give to friends and family. Here is one of the cards I created this week. Scroll to the bottom for links to more fun crochet and yarn related card making ideas.


A classic crochet DIY Mother's Day card - card making - crochet flowers - card crafts

I love simplicity! I think this is my favorite Mother's Day card I created this week. 

A classic crochet DIY Mother's Day card - card making - crochet flowers - card crafts

1. I printed a few Mother's Day greetings out in various colors to match with my flowers. 

2. I crocheted some flowers to use on the card. You can find flower patterns everywhere. Here are a few of my favorite sources: 200 Crochet Flowers , Popcorn and No-Sew Rose Flowers, Pinterest

3. I put a line of glue down the bottom center of my card and adhered a short piece of yarn to it for the flower stem.

4. I put a dab of glue at the top of the yarn stem and adhered my crochet flower.

5. I cut out a Mother's Day greeting and glued it across the front of the card and added a special message inside the card.

This could easily be a Happy Birthday, Thank You, or a Sympathy card.

A classic crochet DIY Mother's Day card - card making - crochet flowers - card crafts

You might also enjoy these crafts/cards:

No comments