Crochet Hook Review: Happy Crochet Hooks

Happy Crochet Hooks Review by Little Monkey Design. Click this link for a discount -   http://happycrochethooks.refr.cc/angelap  

I recently posted a request on a yarn and crochet related Facebook page for readers favorite crochet hooks. It's amazing all the replies I received!! There are all types of crochet hooks out there on the market - from your basic crochet hook to some pretty fancy ones.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy one of every kind, but .....

I chose to start my crochet hook review project with a beautiful crochet hook from Happy Crochet Hooks after a glowing recommendation from Jess Mason, a fellow crocheter and designer.


Happy Crochet Hooks Review by Little Monkey Design. Click this link for a discount -   http://happycrochethooks.refr.cc/angelap  

Each of their crochet hooks is handmade to the specifications that you place with your order. You may choose from a Susan Bates or a Boye hook, the length of the hook, and the size of the hook. The handles are where these crochet hooks really stand out. There are choices from abstract designs, to flowers, animals, holiday themed, even military themed crochet hooks. 

I was tempted with a wooden handled crochet hook, but I ended up choosing an abstract design.

Happy Crochet Hooks Review by Little Monkey Design. Click this link for a discount -   http://happycrochethooks.refr.cc/angelap  

I love the larger circumference on the handle as it makes it easier on my hands to hold the hook and allows me to crochet for a longer period of time without my hand tiring. This is a great option for those with arthritis!

The Happy Crochet Hooks are definitely sturdy and functional!

Happy Crochet Hooks Review by Little Monkey Design. Click this link for a discount -   http://happycrochethooks.refr.cc/angelap  

I was pleasantly surprised by their crochet hook key chains. You definitely won't loose your crochet hook that way - or your keys!

No matter your favorite color or hook style, you're sure to find something you just have to have at Happy Crochet Hooks!


If you sign up for the Happy Crochet Hooks newsletter, you'll receive a discount code. It was enough to equal free shipping for my order!


Other Crochet Hook Reviews



No comments