Yarn Mamas Tees, Tanks and Totes

Yarn Mamas T-shirt, tanks and totes shout out by The Little Monkey Shop.

Confession - I think I might be slightly addicted it all things yarn! 

You too?? Good, I knew I was in great company!

Maybe, you too have had your eyes on Yarn Mamas and all of Krista's goodies?? (Hint: read to the bottom for an awesome coupon!)

Yarn Mamas T-shirt blog shout out


Over the past little while I feel like I've gotten to know Krista - the Mama behind Yarn Mamas. She is a mom to 3, wife, crochet designer, small business owner, and she supports dog rescues.

This past winter I ordered myself one of her "yarn." T-Shirts to wear to a craft fair I was doing. The shirt is warm and cozy, a great color and style, and I get compliments on it EVERY time I wear it!!

Yarn Mamas T-shirt blog shout out

I also had my eye on something else in the Yarn Mama's shop.

 I have a habit of having multiple crochet projects going at one time! I'm sure you do too, right?? So, when I start a new project, I just grab whatever bag is handy to store my project as I work on it. Sometimes it's a pretty bag, but most of the time it's a cheap, thin, freebie bag from a homeschool conference or yarn show I've been to recently.

Yarn Mamas Tote blog shout out

When I saw Yarn Mama's new Totes I just had to have one. They are bigger and sturdier than I expected - which is a good thing! I chose the tote that says "create." on it, but she has a bunch of cute ones. I just might need to get another one ......

The Yarn Mamas Spring 2017 T shirts

Now that it's Spring, my long sleeve "Yarn" shirt is going to be getting a little warm. Just in time, Krista has launched a Spring 2017 Tee and Tank line full of fun choices!

Yarn Mamas T shirt from Spring 2017 line

I'm in love with the "i make awesome things" T shirt I chose from her new line. It is super soft and comfortable - perfect for shopping, lounging, and creating in!

If you need to drop hints to someone, any of these items would make a perfect Mother's Day gift.

I know you can't wait to check out Yarn Mamas and all her gorgeous items. Krista has graciously offered you a discount code -

LITTLEMONKEYS15 - 15% off everything in the shop - Expires May 31, 2017


You can also find her on Instagram @theyarnmamas.



No comments