Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern Round Up


Boot Cuffs crochet patterns by Little Monkeys Design

It's cold, wet and windy! It's boot cuff weather!

Boot cuffs have been popular again this season. I've rounded up a few of my favorite boot cuff crochet patterns. These make great "just because" gifts for little girls and grown women!

Here's a few of my favorite boot cuffs up close.



Hannah's boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Hannah's boot cuff - named after my daughter - it's quick and easy to crochet. The shells on top add a little touch of femininity.

Hannah's boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Boot cuffs are warm, fun and quite fashionable! They keep your legs warm by filling that gap between your jeans/tights/leggings and boots. Stylish with a skirt or dress too!

Hannah's boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design


Bella's boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Bella's boot cuff - named for another daughter - has some added texture to give it a unique and cozy look.

Bella's boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

I made these Bella's boot cuffs with colorful cotton yarn. 

Shell boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

The Shell boot cuff - a lacy style boot cuff that is fun to crochet.

Shell boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Make them in a favorite color and wear them all winter long!

Shell boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Toddler size Shell boot cuffs look darling in pink, especially under a pink tutu???

The Queen's Lace boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

The Queen's Lace boot cuffs - a lacy boot cuff for the girly girl!


The Queen's Lace boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys DesignThe Queen's Lace boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

They look great in purple too! A just precious in baby size! I like to write all my crochet patterns to fit multiple sizes so that you get your moneys worth!

Three Cables boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Three Cables boot cuffs - my favorite to crochet and wear! 

Three Cables boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

Cables are really popular right now! You are seeing them pop up everywhere!

I even created a cable stitch hat that coordinates with these lovely cable boot cuffs - Dreaming of the Slopes Hat.

Three Cables boot cuffs crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

The cable stitch is fun to learn. I created a crochet tutorial video for you here. Pick your favorite yarn color, download the pattern, and you're ready to go!


When I discovered the tulip crochet stitch I had to give it a try. Thus producing the Tulip boot cuff.


 We love to go snow skiing, so I had to create the Alpine boot cuffs with a ski slope inspired look. I created a matching ear warmer and fingerless gloves crochet patterns too. 


Last in the round up are my Grace boot cuffs. With the addition of a button, these boot cuffs look super cute peeking out above your boot top.

These and several more boot cuff crochet patterns can be viewed on Little Monkeys Design.

 I'd love to hear what style you love best!


No comments