Poncho Crochet Pattern Round Up

Little Monkeys Design crochet poncho patterns
Poncho Pattern Round-Up

Ponchos have been popular again this season. I've rounded up a few of my favorite ponchos crochet patterns. These would make great gifts for the girls and women on your holiday list!

Here's a few of my favorite ponchos up close.


Crochet Poncho Patterns by Little Monkeys Design

 The Bohemian Stripes Poncho - make it in any color you want - guaranteed to be a hit!

Crochet Poncho Patterns by Little Monkeys Design

The Sophia Poncho is from my Autumn Collection and has been very popular this fall.

Crochet Poncho Patterns by Little Monkeys Design

Not a true poncho, but a favorite - a sweet spring shawl in sizes 2 - 10 - the Easter Shawl for girls.

Crochet Poncho Patterns by Little Monkeys Design

The popular Rainbow poncho with a popcorn flower uses 7 different colors of yarn - a great stash buster!


Crochet Poncho Patterns by Little Monkeys Design

My daughter Bella wears her Fiona Poncho all Fall, Winter, and even Spring! It is sized for toddlers through women. Make a mommy and me matching set.

Crochet Poncho Patterns by Little Monkeys Design

My all time favorite poncho to wear this season - the Gypsy Poncho! Crochet it in all your favorite colors.

These and several more poncho crochet patterns can be viewed on Little Monkeys Design.

 I'd love to hear what styles you love best!


No comments