Winter Warmth Collection

Winter Warmth Collection of crochet patterns by Little Monkeys Design

My newest collection of cozy hats, cowls, and crochet patterns is ready to present to you!

The Winter Warmth Collection consists of unique gifts and crochet patterns for winter hats, baby bonnets, and a cowl - everything you need to stay warm on the chilliest of winter days!

Hello Winter Chunky Hat crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

 The Hello Winter Chunky Hat crochet pattern uses chunky or bulky weight yarn to create a fun, pom-pom topped hat. I used some lovely merino and merino/alpaca blend wool yarn from Echoview Fiber Mill to create this crochet hat pattern. So soft! (A few of these hats are on my shop for sale!)

Hello Winter Chunky Hat crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

The hat crochet pattern is sized for newborns thru adult! This pattern will work for everyone on your holiday list!

I had such fun taking pictures of this collection with my daughter, Emma! She can be so silly!!

Color Me Happy Baby Bonnet crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design.

The Color Me Happy Baby Bonnet uses 2 yarn colors to create a fun and unique baby bonnet to keep your little one's ears and cheeks for getting chapped this winter. 

I used gorgeous merino wool yarn from Mountain Meadow Wool Mill to create this adorable baby bonnet. 
A handful of these colorful baby bonnets with pom poms are listed on my shop.

Crazy Jesse Winter Hat crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design.

My little guy, Cade, did a little modeling for me too! Did you see that video I posted on IG of his modeling session! What a goon! Good thing he's cute!! :) (If you didn't see the post, follow me on Instagram @LittleMonkeysDesign - and look thru my feed.)

I named this winter crochet hat pattern the Crazy Jesse Winter Hat after Cade - his middle name is Jesse - and the crazy colors of this beautiful hand painted merino yarn from Echoview Fiber Mill that I used in creating the pattern. Hats from this awesome yarn are available on Little Monkeys Design as well.

Dreaming of the Slopes crochet hat pattern by Little Monkeys Design.

I've always wanted to create a cable stitch hat, but was a little afraid. Wouldn't it be hard??? But I went for it and you know what??? Crocheting cables takes time, but it's a lot of fun!! Try it out with the Dreaming of the Slopes cable stitch hat crochet pattern.

This and the next crochet pattern were also created using gorgeous merino wool yarn from Mountain Meadow Wool Mill.

Hellow Winter hat crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

The Hello Winter Hat crochet pattern takes your usual beanie crochet hat pattern a few steps forward. Sized for everyone (baby-adult), topped with a pom pom, add a little slouch, finish off with a coordinating yarn color - that's the Hello Winter Hat! 

Like the hat, but don't crochet? No worries. I created a few for you!


I created the Let It Snow pattern as a more vintage style winter hat. I love how it turned out!! The Let It Snow Hat uses a fun stitch pattern to create a textured hat with just a bit of slouch. Of course, you can increase the number of rows and add a little more slouch if you'd like. 

A couple lovely hats in this pattern are ready for you on my shop.

The Snow Day Chunky Cowl Crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design.

 The Winter Warmth Collection isn't just hat crochet patterns! I did include one cowl crochet pattern - the Snow Day Chunky Cowl. This pattern coordinates with the Let It Snow crochet hat pattern. 

Like this chunky cowl? I have one on my shop for sale. It's made with chunky merino wool from Echoview Fiber Mill. This lovely color is called Waterfall.


Lastly, the Winter Warmth Collection includes a crochet pattern for a more modern style beanie or slouch hat - the Urban Beanie Hat. It can be worn slouchy style, or beanie style with a rim turned up.


 One of these hats in chunky merino wool from Mountain Meadow Wool Mill is available on my shop, Little Monkeys Design.


These fun crochet patterns will help you create great holiday gifts. Download a few and get started soon. The holidays will be here before we know it!


Thank you to everyone who has been emailing and IG messaging me about how excited they were about this upcoming collection! It really means a lot to me!  I hope you love my new collection as much as I do!
Thank you very much for your support and encouragement!! 


Happy crocheting!
Angela

No comments