Introducing the Autumn Collection of crochet patterns


I am so excited to finally show you what I've been working on for the last few months! 

The Autumn Collection includes 6 crochet poncho patterns that are all written for a variety of sizes. Two doll poncho patterns are included as well so that your little girl's doll isn't left out of the fun!



The Beatrice Poncho - a light and airy poncho, perfect for the changing season.

  
The Dancing Shells Poncho - and oversized asymmetrical poncho with a fun repeating stitch pattern.


My favorite - the Gypsy Poncho - complete with tassel ties and fringe - can be worn 2 different ways.


The Hannah Kimono - created at my daughter's request - "They are very popular! I want you to make me one!!" This kimono style cardigan is very easy to crochet and fun to wear.


The Meadow Poncho - a modern take on a granny square, this crochet poncho works up quickly. This pattern is also available in doll size.


The Sophia Poncho - a cowl neck poncho that is super warm! The crochet poncho pattern is also available in doll size - so that your little girl and her doll can match.

I hope you are as excited about these poncho patterns as I am. They will be perfect to start now so they are ready to wear come Fall or Winter and the cooler weather. 

Personally, I think they would make awesome holiday gifts as well.



4 comments

  1. I can't find the dancing shells, on Ravelry or the black one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know that it was missing! The Dancing Shells poncho is on Ravelry now! Here's the link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dancing-shells-poncho

      Delete
  2. What an exciting collection! I have twin great granddaughters who are a size 6 now - first graders! I hope these patterns will fit them, and I can gt some gifts made by December for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your granddaughters will be super excited with whatever you make them! I suggest the Meadow poncho - it will work up fast, since you're making 2!

      Delete