Introducing the All About Baby Collection

Finally - my new pattern line is available!
 


To me, springtime means new babies! So I present to you an entire new line of crochet patterns and gift items dedicated entirely to babies. You will find just what you need for all the upcoming baby showers you will attend. https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/rcwebinars/rmu/smiley.png

 

The All About Baby Collection includes 5 unique crochet patterns for babies, as well as pattern and yarn kits for the DIY-er who loves to receive a complete project in the mail.
 

 For those who prefer to purchase gorgeous handmade gift items, the All About Baby Collection includes a limited number of sumptuous organic cotton baby blankets, sweet baby hats, and super soft and gentle wash cloths (or spa cloths).
 

And the collection isn't entirely for babies - this lovely pillow cover would be just as decorative on your living room couch as in the nursery rocking chair. The patterns give you instruction on how to increase the size of the finished items too. So that baby blanket would make a perfect snuggle-on-the-couch size blanket. You decide!

With the All About Baby collection, everyone is sure to find THE perfect and unique gift that will be the hit of the party!

Let me know what you think. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!


p.s. I'd love for you to
join me on Instagram at @LtlMonkeyShop and on my Facebook Page Little Monkeys Design.
 
 

No comments