Featured Blogger

Do you LOVE Pinterest? How about joining us this evening in a Pinterest Link pary? You can follow me on Pinterest as Little Monkey's Designs/angelarplunkett

Scroll to the bottom to see the Featured Blogger!



<!­­ start InLinkz script ­­> <!­­ end InLinkz script ­­>  

Don't just like it! PIN It!

Meet Your Hosts:





 
Rhondda from Oombawka Design


Follow Rhondda: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+

Go PIN wild at the PIN­spiration Link Party!

Be sure to add your Pinterest Link so we can follow you and see what you are pinning too!

Our picks of the week:

Remember to PIN it! 

<!­­ start InLinkz script ­­> <!­­ end InLinkz script ­­>
  Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party Amys Picks Simply Collectible Crochet and Articles of a Bad Domestic Goddess
        
(top) Lily's Sweetheart Crochet Cowl ­ Simply Collectible Crochet
(bottom) Valentine's Day Heart Wreath ­ Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess

PIN-spiration Link Party - Rhonddas Picks The Crafty Blog Stalker and Everyday Made Fresh

(top) 25 Non­Candy Valentine Printables ­ The Crafty Blog Stalker
(bottom) Brown Sugar Blondies for Valentine's Day ­ Everyday Made Fresh


Featured Blogger:

Angela - Featured Blogger - Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party

This week our featured bloggers is Angela Plunkett, Designer & Blogger at the Little Monkey Shop
Hi! I'm Angela Plunkett ­ the blogger and designer from Little Monkey Shop. My grandmother taught me to crochet slippers when I was 8 years old, and I have been crocheting ever since!
I like to work with all natural, eco­friendly fibers that are dyed using earth friendly, non toxic dyes. My crochet patterns are easy enough for beginning crocheters, but interesting enough to entice the more advanced crafter. I offer free patterns on my blog, along with yarn and book reviews, crochet tips, trends and more. I have paid patterns on my website Little Monkey's Designs, Ravelry and Craftsy. Please subscribe to my blog and newsletter, and stay up to date on my new pattern releases. Join me on my journey to becoming a more sustainable crocheter!  
My goal is to create heirloom quality patterns/items that will be past on to future generations.
Featured Blogger - Little Monkey Shop

(top)Pure and Simple Baby Blanket ­ A Simply Beautiful Crochet Project|
(bottom)Crochet Tips to Make You a Better Crocheter

You can find and follow Angela on these social media platforms:
.
                              #LittleMonkeyShop
.
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here plus some of the party favourites on our Tuesday PIN­spiration Pinterest Board:

letsparty.png

No comments