Poncho Pattern Round Up


 
Crochet Patterns for Ponchos have been a big seller this Fall.
Here are a few of my favorites.
The patterns for each can be found on Little Monkey's Designs.
 
Bohemian Poncho by Little Monkey's Designs

 
 The Bohemian Stripes Poncho modeled by Bella can be crocheted in any color variation.
 

You could even add some fringe to get the more Boho look.
  


The Rainbow Poncho is very colorful! With a popcorn flower, it would even be beautiful all one color. 

The Fiona Poncho is my latest crochet pattern. It has a fashionable cowl neckline.
 
 
 
american girls doll fiona poncho

Since my youngest daughter has to match with her American Girls Doll, I created a doll size Fiona poncho pattern as well.
 
girls poncho with flower crochet pattern
 
The Girls Poncho with Flower crochet pattern has been my all time BEST SELLER. If I had more hours in the day, I'd make finished ponchos of this pattern to sell. They'd go like Hot Cakes!
 

Looking for a project this weekend? Try out one of these poncho patterns for a special girl in your life or for yourself. Most of the patterns come in a range of sizes.

.

No comments