Going on a ski trip? Here's your crochet patterns!

 
I've been busy! I created the Alpine Hat and then decided to make an Alpine design set - ear warmer, boot cuffs, and fingerless gloves.
 

Thanks to yarn support from Mountain Meadow Wool, I was able to use their super soft and warm Mountain Merino Wool in worsted weight to create this matching set. Look for a yarn review post soon on this awesome all natural wool yarn!
 


Hannah was a willing model for the ear warmer (and the rest of the crochet pattern set), but I really think this ear warmer could be worn by guys too! It's cold on the ski mountain and no one likes frozen ears!
I wrote the pattern to fit toddlers, children, and adults. I also included instructions on how to increase the ear warmer beyond what's written for a custom fit.

 
If you have a smart phone, you need fingerless gloves! It makes texting so much easier!


This crochet pattern is written in adult size, with instructions on how to increase and decrease the size of the finished gloves.
 


Love these colors??? Me too!! The body of the gloves are Light Natural Grey. The chevron design uses Teal, Medium Natural Grey, and Charcoal.
 


This chevron pattern looks complicated, but it's really not! You could make them all one color, but by changing colors, the chevron stitch really stands out and gives these patterns some character! 

 
A winter design set wouldn't be complete without a pattern for boot cuffs! Boot cuffs were my biggest seller last season and are on a great start this Fall already! The boot cuff pattern is written for the average size woman/teen girl with instructions on how to increase or decrease the circumference as well as the height of the boot cuff.
 
These Alpine Ear Warmer, Fingerless Gloves, Boot Cuffs, and Hat patterns can be found on my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry shops.
 
Don't crochet? You can request a custom made item on my Etsy shop - Little Monkey Shop -  or by emailing me.

No comments