Alpine Ski Hat

 
 
I created this Alpine Hat crochet pattern late last spring a little past hat wearing weather, so I just now wrote the pattern up and published it. Thanks to yarn support from Mountain Meadow Wool, I was able crocheted each size hat in a different color pattern to set them apart. The Alpine Hat pattern is written for their worsted weight Laramie Merino Wool - very lovely yarn!

Preemie size in Natural Cream, Lichen, and Coral Bell.
 
 
Newborn Size in Lichen, Natural Cream, and Coral Bell.
 
 
Baby size hat crocheted in Medium Natural Grey, Light Natural Grey, and Natural Cream - all undyed Merino wools.
 
 

Couldn't decide which photo I liked best of Cade and his Toddler size Alpine Hat in Light Natural Grey, Medium Natural Grey, and Natural Cream.
 
 
This Alpine Hat is Child size for 4-8 year olds, but I lacked a model of this age, so Cade obliged me! It's a tad too big for him! This Alpine Hat is crocheted in Marigold, Teal, and Orange Tessa Merino Wool Yarn.

 
 I caught Cole before he left for classes to model the Teen/Small Adult size Alpine Hat. It is crocheted using Natural Cream, Charcoal, and Scarlet yarns. This size hat would fit most women.
 

The Alpine Hat pattern includes a Large Adult size hat as well. This one was crocheted using Teal, Medium Natural Grey, and Charcoal. I love that Teal!

The Alpine Hat pattern can be found on my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry shops.
 
Don't crochet? You can request a custom made hat on my Etsy shop - Little Monkey Shop -  or by emailing me.
 
 
 Look for a yarn review soon on my blog of the Mountain Meadow Merino Wool yarn that I used to create this Alpine Hat.

No comments