Princess Charlotte Baby Bonnet Crochet Pattern in Organic cotton yarn

 
One of my sweetest crochet patterns I worked on this summer was the Princess Charlotte Baby Bonnet. I wrote the pattern in 3 sizes - Newborn, 3-6, 6-12 months. The pattern suggests that you crochet this bonnet with Appalachian Baby Design organic cotton yarn! I've fallen in love with this yarn!
 

I named this baby bonnet pattern after my grandmother, Charlotte Ruth, who taught me to crochet when I was a young girl.

This sweet baby bonnet is perfect to keep the breeze off your new little ones head. It also makes a great photo prop for baby's first photographs.

Need a baby shower gift? This pattern creates a unique gift in multiple sizes.
 
 
I like how the back turned out - so pretty and delicate looking!
 
Best of all, it's a crochet pattern that can be worked by anyone with a little crocheting experience.
 
The crochet pattern for the Princess Charlotte Baby Bonnet can be found on my Craftsy, Ravelry, Etsy Shops.
 
Not a crocheter? Need a beautiful baby gift? My Etsy shop has finished Princess Charlotte Baby Bonnets ready to be purchased. If I'm sold out at the time you visit, please send me a note and I'll create a custom order for you. You may choose cream, pink, or blue organic cotton.
 
Happy crocheting,
Angela


No comments