Pure and Simple Baby Blanket - a simply beautiful crochet project


Pure and Simple baby blanket crochet pattern by Little Monkeys Design

This Pure and Simple Baby Blanket has been by far my most popular pattern to sell across all my shops this past spring and summer.
I finally asked some of those who admired the pattern what the draw was to this pattern.
"It's the pure cream color - looks so natural."
"I like the simple, but interesting pattern."
"It just looks perfect for any baby."




I sold a finished Pure and Simple Baby Blanket this past week in cream. This is the review the purchaser left for me:
"Amazing quality. Made with LOVE! Pricey but for someone special they will thank you."
I just love it when someone recognizes and appreciates handmade quality!

This pattern suggests crocheting the baby blanket with Appalachian Baby Design 100% Organic cotton yarn. It is super soft, washes well, and best of all - chemical free and grown and spun in the USA!
I think what I like most about the popularity of this pattern is that other's are seeing the importance of using natural and sustainable fibers in their handmade crafts.
These blankets are heirloom quality that can be handed down to the next and next generations.
The Pure and Simple Baby Blanket crochet pattern can be purchased on my Craftsy, Etsy or Ravelry shops. Kits including the pattern and the yarn to complete the blanket can also be found on my Etsy shop.
If you would like a Pure and Simple Baby Blanket hand crocheted for you, please visit my Etsy shop. If I'm sold out at the time you visit, please send me a convo on Etsy for a Custom order. You can choose cream, blue or pink organic cotton.
Happy Crocheting!
Angela

2 comments