Peek a Boo Chevron Crochet Baby Blanket Design

 
This summer I've been busy writing and testing crochet patterns for baby blankets using organic cotton yarn from Appalachian Baby Design. I especially like to create heirloom or vintage design baby blankets.

 
The Peek a Boo Chevron baby blanket is my latest crochet design. It is an open chevron pattern, perfect for a lightweight summertime baby blanket.

 
I chose to use two colors in my design - pink and natural. I really like the results - it looks like strawberries and cream!

 
The design isn't hard to crochet - perfect for those who've been crocheting a little while and are comfortable with counting stitches. It works up pretty quickly. With a repeating pattern, it's a great design to crochet while chatting/watching a movie/riding in the car.

 
Feel free to change out the colors or even make a solid color blanket. My pattern instructs you on how to increase or decrease the size of the finished blanket as well.
 
The Peek a Boo Chevron Crochet Baby Blanket Design can be purchased on my Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry Shops. Links are also at the top of the blog.

No comments