Easy Rainbow Poncho for Girls in 7 different colors


I'm hooked (no pun intended!) on ponchos this spring! They are so versatile with the cool mornings,  warm afternoons, and brisk evenings. I'm working on an adult poncho with a cowl crocheted with super soft alpaca yarn! Keep an eye out for it.
 
 
This poncho is crocheted using 7 different colors of yarn. Pick any colors you want. These mix of colors make me smile!
 
 
The rainbow poncho is beautiful without any additions. It's all about COLOR!
 
 
 
 But, a popcorn flower really adds some PIZAZZ!
 
 
Find the pattern for the Rainbow Poncho with a Flower on my Etsy, Craftsy or Ravelry Shops.

A few ready made ponchos are available on my Etsy shop. Send me a comment or email if you don't see what you'd like in color, size or style, and I'll make a custom poncho for you.

No comments