Girls Spring Easter Shawl

 

 
I had a Spring Easter shawl when I was a little girl to wear over my Sunday dress in the early spring when it was still cool. I couldn't find just what I was remembering, so I created this shawl myself and am sharing the pattern with you! Mine was always white, but make any color(s) you desire!
 


This spring shawl has a beautiful yoke consisting of a popcorn and v-stitch pattern. 

 
The shawl pattern is written for sizes 2/3, 4/6, and 8/10 with directions on how to adjust sizing as needed.
 
 
I think this picture from the back shows off the shawl best!
 
It would make a beautiful addition to a flower girl dress as well.
 
 
Why not download the pattern from my Etsy, Craftsy, Ravelry or Crochetville shops today and get started! Easter is just around the corner.
 
 
 
 

No comments