Bohemian Stripes Poncho

 
It's taken me several weeks to get this poncho/cape/shawl to lay just right, but it was worth the work.
 
I like how the pattern turned out. I've made it several times now, with and without the fringe.

 
I'm not sure which way I like it best.
 
The pattern for this Bohemian Stripes Poncho in sizes for the littlest girl to adults can be found here or on my Etsy shop.
 
I have one of the above blue ponchos in a size 3 available on my Etsy shop.
 
Which version do you like best - with or without the fringe?

2 comments

  1. They both look great. I like the fringe the best but I think if it were a little shorter and thicker that it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! With the pattern, you can add as many fringes as you want in any length.

      Delete