Welcome to the Little Monkey Shop Blog


When the school time is over and chores for the day are done, I like to focus on other creative ambitions. My passions are to crochet and sew. I am sharing my patterns here on the blog in hopes of inspiring others to pick up a crochet hook or pull out the sewing machine.

Several years ago I created my Etsy shop Little Monkey Shop to sell my crochet creations. I now also sell my crochet patterns on my shop.

If you are addicted to crocheting or just love considering new craft projects, follow me on my blog as I grow my crocheting addiction and create new patterns to share.

Happy Hooking!

6 comments

  1. Love this, Angela. I think it is a great idea. Like I mentioned before I have been (sort of) teaching myself to crochet from you tube videos! (It's not very successful!) I can make dish cloths and pot holders! Ha Ha! I really want to get together soon. Lets set a date! - Dori -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Are we making preemie hats or something else? I'll collect beginner patterns. I'm free to come every other weekend, starting today. Set the date and we'll be there.

      Delete
  2. I clicked on the link and it takes me to a "page not found"

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know which link you found not working so I can fix it. Thanks,

      Delete
  3. The one in the body of your blog post that says little monkey shop in green letters....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I fixed it and it works now. Thank you for a second pair of eyes!

    ReplyDelete